The project was co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund
Project title: ICT in the service of increasing the production efficiency of Alas-info d.o.o.
Short description of the project: On 17.01.2020. ALAS-INFO d.o.o. signed with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investment, Grant Agreement for the implementation of the project entitled "ICT to increase production efficiency of Alas-info d.o.o.", reference code of the BC contract. 02/03/195966 The implementation of the project is co-financed from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020.
The implementation of this project will unify and improve the business processes of production, human resources management, finance and accounting, sales and risk management.
- Business and marketing goals are growth of competitiveness through growth of sales revenue, growth of export revenue
- Increasing the number of employees by creating 1 new job
- Improving 5 business processes through the introduction of ICT solutions (human resources management, finance and accounting, sales, risk management and production)
- Increasing the usability of existing CNC machines by purchasing production software that will increase the efficiency of the production process and speed up the flow production
- Increasing the efficiency of production preparation through better preparation of technical documentation thanks to the use of CAD / CAM software tools
- Minimizing technical complications during the production process
- Improving risk management through detection possible errors and conflicts in the early stages of the production process as well as through more adequate inventory management, which prevents the risk of redundant or insufficient stocks, more efficient planning of production needs and management of stocks of raw materials as a result of the implementation of new production software
- Quality preparation of future staff (new employees and students of technical high schools in compulsory professional practice) and computerized production preparation (CAD / CAM)
- Control of employee work and the ability to respond in a timely manner to potential needs for reorganization of business processes
- Ability to properly and automatically reward employees for their efforts through the purchase of sophisticated tools for employee records and payroll
Expected project results:
- Increase in sales revenue and export revenue
- Increasing the number of employees through the creation of 1 new job
- Improving business processes
Total value of the project: 1,062,085.00 Kn
EU co-financing of the project: 678,150.00 Kn
Project implementation period: January 1, 2019 to June 1, 2021.
Contact person for more information: Vlado Rožić, mail: email@example.com Tel: +385 44 732 095
Alas-info d.o.o. currently has 21 employees. The share of employees by gender is 9% women and 91% men. During employment, and in the business process itself, Alas-info d.o.o. in the implementation of business policy is guided by equal gender representation.
Although there is still an opinion that jobs in machines as well as in leading positions in the metal processing industry belong to men, an increasing number of women are in these positions in society.
So it is with Alas-info d.o.o. the leading position of quality control was performed by women, and the work of women on CNC machines proved to be completely equal to the work of men on the same jobs. We are focused on achieving the primary goal in employment, to distribute work on CNC machines and management positions equally between both sexes.
Through this project and through additional education, we will influence the change of opinion and increase the interest of women to work on CNC machines and leadership positions in the metal processing industry.
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of ALAS-INFO d.o.o.